Welcome to a new season of Nebraska Wesleyan University Theatre.
We have a new look this year…new lights, new stage, new seats and more. And because the health and well-being of our patrons, performers, staff and faculty at Nebraska Wesleyan is of the highest priority, we’re implementing new health and safety measures as well.
This may mean that you encounter some changes during your visit, but you’ll enjoy the same outstanding NWU theatre performance that you’ve come to expect.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Theatre Patrons
NWU Theatre follows all Lincoln/Lancaster County health measures and university guidelines and asks you to observe the following practices when you attend a theatre performance.
- Patrons must wear a mask to cover the nose and mouth while inside campus buildings, and outside where 6’ social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Please maintain social distancing when entering and exiting the building and observe posted traffic pathways.
- NWU Theatre will maintain social distancing standards, which may include assigning seats as necessary.
- Tickets within one reservation transaction will be seated together, unless otherwise requested. Larger groups may be separated, to maintain social distancing parameters.
- NWU Theatre will use digital ticketing and digital programs, whenever possible.
- Patrons are encouraged to reserve tickets online.
- Concessions will not be offered.
- At the conclusion of each performance, NWU ushers will dismiss patrons from their seats and direct them to the building exit.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. NWU Theatre will happily reschedule or refund tickets for patrons who are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone who is ill, provided the request is made in advance of the performance.