Transfer Credit

Undergraduate students wishing to transfer a course(s) from another institution should secure in advance the approval of the Registrar's Office. Credits from regionally accredited institutions, with grades of "C-" or above, may transfer to Nebraska Wesleyan.

Transfer course equivalencies from local colleges may be found on WebAdvisor (may use Guests menu).

Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

Students may earn college credit for satisfactory performance on AP or CLEP tests. Refer to the AP Guide (PDF) and the CLEP Guide (PDF) for information regarding tests and scores for which NWU grants credit.