Wesleyan Wheels provides a free, safe ride to campus for current full-time traditional undergraduate students at Nebraska Wesleyan. It is funded by student fees and administered through the Student Affairs Senate.
How Wesleyan Wheels Works
- Call zTrip cab company at (402) 202-2222.
- Identify yourself as a Wesleyan student, give them your name, student ID number and pickup location.
- Show the driver your Wesleyan ID.
- The driver will drop you off on campus. A tip would be appreciated at this point.
- Wesleyan Wheels runs from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.,
- Pickup location must be within the Lincoln city limits.
- The driver will only take you to campus.
- You must have your student ID card. No ID, no ride. Your digital ID does not work for this purpose.
Contact for questions
krichers [at] nebrwesleyan.edu