Skip to main content
Aerobic Room Policies
- Shirts, athletic shoes, and proper athletic attire must be worn at all times. A sports bra does not count as a shirt in this area.
- Shirts must be worn over sports bras while working out in this area.
- Users are responsible for all valuables and personal items.
- Users should not attempt to use equipment on which they have not received instruction. User should ask the supervisor on duty if instruction is needed.
- Users should immediately report any injury or facility/equipment problems to the supervisor on duty.
- Users must remove and rack all weights after using a piece of equipment. Dumbbells must be returned to the proper storage station.
- Users should not move equipment around, or modify equipment in any way.
- Users must not rest weights on the benches between sets.
- No chalk is allowed in the workout areas.
- Slamming or dropping of free weights is prohibited. Weights should not be leaned against walls, glass, or equipment.
- Spotters are encouraged when appropriate.
- Users must obey all the time limits placed on equipment during peak times.
- Screaming or use of offensive language will not be tolerated in the facility.
- Equipment shall not be removed from the area for any reason.
- Radio station selection and volume will be monitored and changed by the supervisor.
- Use exercise machines and equipment only for their intended use.