Weary Center for Health and Fitness
The Marian and Marion Weary Center for Health and Fitness offers experiences that enrich the lives of NWU students, faculty and staff through excellence in facilities, fitness, sport and play. We are committed to fostering leaders, encouraging life-long healthy lifestyles and developing meaningful relationships.
Students, faculty or staff must present their valid NWU ID or residence hall fob to gain admittance for Open Recreation. The Weary Center includes the following facilities for student use:
- Three racquetball courts
- Circuit training room
- Aerobics room
- Free weight room
- Knight Field House indoor facility
- Four recreational locker rooms
- Cardiovascular exercise room
Weary On Wheels - Bike Checkout:
The Weary Center is offering a voluntary bike checkout program to encourage the NWU community to recreate outside of the Weary Center. For complete rules and guidelines, see our bike checkout program page or visit the Weary Center front desk.
- Users may bring one guest per day.
- Daily guest passes (valid for one entire day) must be purchased for $5 at the Weary Center front desk during open hours. Guest passes are not transferable.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age and have a sponsor who can show a valid Nebraska Wesleyan ID.
- For more information, see our guest pass and community pass policies.
If you're unable to find what you're looking for or have a general question, please feel free to wearycenter [at] nebrwesleyan.edu (contact us).
Open Weary and Pool Hours
Tuesday, November 21: Closing at 6 p.m. (pool at 5:30 p.m.)
Wednesday, November 22: 11 a.m.–1 p.m., 4–8 p.m.
Thursday, November 23: Closed
Friday, November 24: Closed
Saturday, November 25: Closed
Sunday, November 26: 4–8 p.m.
Monday, November 27: Regular Weary hours resume at 6:15 a.m.