The Townhouse Village offers independent living in 30, four-person, air-conditioned units located at the northeast corner of the campus. Each unit is furnished, four private bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The kitchen comes equipped with a 21 cubic-foot refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and sink. Each unit also has full-size, stackable washer and dryer (not coin operated). Residents must furnish the common area furniture.
- Four private bedrooms and two baths.
- Central air conditioning.
- Full kitchen facilities with refrigerator, stove and sink.
- Stacked, full-size washer and dryer (not coin operated).
- Wireless internet.
- Carpeting provided.
- Students are required to clean their units. Inspections for safety and health may occur from time to time with 24-hour notice.
- Custodial services clean corridors and other public places in the building weekly.
Blinds are provided, as well as a small storage space. Each single bedroom is furnished with one desk, a two-position chair, a four-drawer dresser, a single bed, and an open-door closet. The beds measure 39" x 80". The desks measure 30" deep, 42" wide, and 30" high, and should accommodate just about any computer hardware. No built-in shelving is provided. All furniture is movable, but must remain in the townhouse unit. Residents must furnish the common area furniture.
- Junior or senior groups of four
- 12 units may house two men and two women
- 18 units are same sex
- ADA accessible rooms available
- Students must self-select into groups of four to be considered.
- Students are selected through a lottery in April.
- Four semesters previously living in approved campus housing required