Nebraska Wesleyan’s most historic residence hall, Johnson Hall is an all-female residence facility with its own charm and distinction. In the summer of 2012, Johnson Hall underwent an extensive renovation to include the addition of central air-conditioning, remodeling interior spaces, replacing windows and the roof, expanding restrooms, increasing energy efficiency, constructing an elevator, refurnishing rooms and common spaces and improving accessibility.
- Double rooms
- Single rooms for upperclass women only
- Central air conditioning in rooms, on first floor and garden level lounges.
- 24-hour quiet study space
- 24-hour computer facilities
- Community TV/lounge on garden level and on first floor
- Full kitchen facilities on first floor
- Laundry rooms–washers and dryers. Need your own quarters (or laundry card) and detergent.
- Wireless internet
- Rooms are carpeted.
- Communal bathrooms
- Custodial services are provided for all bathroom facilities, corridors, and floor lounges, as well as any other public places in the building.
Rooms are furnished with the basics including blinds, beds, mattress pads, open-door closet, chair, and moveable desk, dresser, and built-in shelving. Mattresses are all standard 36" wide and almost all are over 80" in length. Residents do not need to rent lofts as the room furniture can be lofted. Micro-chill equipment is also available for rent. To rent a micro-chill unit, you will need to order it through College Products.
- Women only
- Upperclass women may select single or double rooms.
- ADA rooms are available.
- Building has elevator.