How We Serve
- Facilitate the NWU Action Council on Diversity and Inclusion composed of students, staff, and faculty.
- Facilitate the Bias Education Response Team (BERT).
- Advise the Meeting of Students Addressing Intercultural Concerns (MOSAIC) student organization.
- Collaborate with Admissions and Athletics to recruit Students of Color.
- Outreach to students as part of the CARE Team student support system.
- Assist with New Student Orientation (NSO) activities to help students adjust to the academic and social life of college.
- Coordinate programs that address issues of diversity and inclusion for students, staff, faculty, and community members.
- Maintain Multicultural Resource Library.
Campus ContactsAction Council on Diversity and Inclusion
Dr. Abigail Mitchel, council leader
Associate Professor of Psychology
amitche2 [at] nebrwesleyan.edu Bias Education Response Team
Candice Howell, BERT team leader
Assistant Dean of Students
chowell [at] nebrwesleyan.edu Meeting of Students Addressing Intercultural Concerns
Lisette Torres-Gerald, MOSAIC advisor
Assistant Director of the Cooper Center
Cochrane-Woods Library 307
ltorres [at] nebrwesleyan.edu