Skip to main content
How We Serve
- Member of the NWU Action Council on Diversity and Inclusion composed of students, staff, and faculty.
- Serve on the Bias Education Response Team (BERT).
- Advise the Meeting of Students Addressing Intercultural Concerns (MOSAIC) student organization.
- Collaborate with Admissions and Athletics to recruit Students of Color.
- Outreach to students as part of the CARE Team student support system.
- Assist with New Student Orientation (NSO) activities to help students adjust to the academic and social life of college.
- Coordinate programs that address issues of diversity and inclusion for students, staff, faculty, and community members.
Wendy M. Hunt
Assistant Director of Diversity and Inclusion
whunt [at] nebrwesleyan.edu