Please follow the instructions below to activate of your NWU computer and Office 365 accounts using the information on the NWU Account Activation form you should receive during New Student Orientation or via email.
- Enter login and token.
- Enter and confirm your password.
Passwords must be between 8 and 25 characters long, and contain at least three of the following four groups:
– lowercase letters
– uppercase letters
– punctuation symbols (.,! period, comma, or exclamation point only)
- Enter your NWU email address.
- Enter your activation password.
- You will be asked to update your password. Enter the activation password again and then enter and confirm your new password.
Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters long. Do not use common dictionary words, names or sequential numbers (12345). Combine uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation symbols.
- Set up the “Don’t Lose Access to your account” page. Enter your cell phone number (quickest option) or security questions and answers for Office365 to use to recover your account.
- Set your time zone to “Central Time (US & Canada)”.
Please be sure to activate both accounts. While you can use the same password for both they do not automatically stay in sync. If you change password on one you will need to change the password on the other (or remember the two different passwords).
After activating your accounts, please visit WebAdvisor Alternate Email Address Entry and make sure you have a valid alternate email where you can be reached if your password needs to be reset.
If you have questions or problems please contact Nebraska Wesleyan Computing Services (phone (402) 465-2341) or visit Smith Curtis 121. Open office hours are Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–Noon, 1–4:30 p.m.