Plan for Grad School
Applying to a graduate or professional school (medical, dental, pharmacy, law, business school, etc.) is a complex process. Knowing what is expected of you as an applicant, following directions and due-dates and establishing back-up plans can help you move closer to achieving your academic and professional goals.
Set up an appointment with a career counselor (402.456.2224) to discuss any and all questions related to attending and applying for these programs. Additionally, use the following resources to support your pursuit.
There are also a number of online resources that can help you with various facets of the application process:
General Graduate School Resources
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
- Law School Admissions Test (LSAT)
- Medical School Admission Test (MCAT)
- Optometry Admission Test
- Dental Admission Test (DAT)
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)