Nebraska is home to a variety of colleges and universities, nine of which have partnered to provide an online job search tool, the JobZone, to their students. The Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium (NCRC) member schools combine in a partnership to create a larger, more enticing job pool for employers.
Member Schools Include:
|Bellevue University||Concordia University||Doane College|
|Hastings College||Midland University||Nebraska Wesleyan University|
|Peru State College||Union College||Wayne State College|
If you are a student/alumni of one of the Consortium schools, you will want to take advantage of the services offered in the JobZone! These services include providing access to job listings, participating in interviews on your campus, referring your résumé to employers, and accessing the NACElink Network of jobs, which lists over two million jobs worldwide.
Who should register with the Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium?
- Students seeking a part-time job or service opportunity
- Juniors and Seniors seeking internships
- Seniors seeking full-time employment opportunities
- Alumni seeking employment opportunities
- Search the JobZone for internships, service opportunities, and part-time and full-time jobs from local, regional, and national employers. Use the Beyond JobZone (NACElink Network) feature to connect you to employers who don't post on the JobZone- expanding your options even more!
- Interview with employers on one of the NCRC school campuses! View scheduling information on the JobZone for companies conducting interviews.
- Include your résumé in the Opt-In Résumé Book. Local and regional employers have access to resume books on the JobZone. If you upload your resume to the JobZone, it will be included in the resume books automatically once it has been approved by a Career Center staff member at your college.
How do I register?
Registration only takes 30 seconds!
- Go to: https://ncrc-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- After registration, you will receive an e-mail requesting that you verify your e-mail address.
- Verify your e-mail address for security purposes.
Alumni, juniors, and seniors should also consider uploading their résumé so they can apply online for jobs and internships, participate in interviews with employers on campus, and have their résumé included in résumé books.
- Downloadable instructions (PDF) for students and alumni include registration information, instructions for uploading your résumé and transcript, and tips on how to search for jobs and sign up for interviews.
- Map and driving directions to Nebraska Wesleyan University, where the majority of interviews take place. Interviews take place in the Career Center, located on the lower level of the Story Student Center. Interviews may also be conducted at other college locations.
Interview Cancellation/ No Show Policy
Cancellation: You must cancel an interview up to two business days before an interview to avoid a penalty.
- Contact the Career Center office to cancel.
- You may be suspended from the program, depending on your reason.
No Show: If you fail to appear for a scheduled interview, your participation in the Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium will be suspended automatically.