MSN Application Process
To be considered for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program, students must meet all general eligibility requirements of Nebraska Wesleyan University.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an ACEN-, CCNE- or CNEA-accredited nursing program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Unencumbered active state nursing license (with expiration date)
- Free online application
- Undergraduate transcripts
Contact your degree granting institution and request that they send an official transcript to the address below.
- NWU graduate transcript request
If you graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan and did not transfer in any courses from another institution, you do not need to request transcripts from NWU.
- Completion of a background check and drug screen
- Two references
Upload the names and email addresses of two education or work-related associates. We will send your references an online form to complete in support of your application.
Upload your résumé.
- Personal goals statement
In 300-500 words, describe your reason for pursuing an MSN degree. What professional, personal and educational goals do you hope to achieve? What strengths will you bring to Nebraska Wesleyan’s MSN program? You may upload your personal goal statement or enter it in your online application for admission.