If you don’t plan to file the FAFSA, this form does not need to be completed. You only need to complete this form once per academic year. Returning students should complete the form prior to the fall semester and new students should complete the form prior to starting classes.
- Financial aid will be awarded when:
- You have been admitted as a degree seeking student.
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) has been electronically filed at www.fafsa.gov
- You are registered for classes. You are eligible for federal loan funds if you are registered at least half-time and meet SAP (satisfactory academic progress) guidelines as stated in the University Catalog.
- This Financial Aid Information form has been completed and submitted.
- After the above four items have been completed, the Financial Aid Office will evaluate your financial aid file and email your financial aid award letter and any other necessary paperwork to your NWU email (returning students) or the email you listed on your FAFSA (new students).
- If you have questions regarding the financial aid process, please contact Lani at 402-465-2582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.