Burt Hall is both a residence hall and an academic building, with student housing to the north and University College offices and classrooms to the south. Student Health is conveniently located on the first floor of the building. Burt North is a coeducational facility by floor.
- Double rooms
- Window air conditioning
- 24-hour quiet study space
- 24-hour computer facilities
- Laundry rooms–washers and dryers (need your own quarters and detergent)
- Basic cable provided
- Wireless Internet
- Carpeting provided
- Communal same-sex bathrooms
- Custodial services are provided for all bathroom facilities, corridors, and floor lounges, as well as any other public places in the building.
Burt North has loft beds, ergonomic desks, two position chairs, built-in shelving and drawers, an open-door, shared closet space (or a free standing wardrobe), and blinds. All rooms are carpeted. Mattresses are all standard 36" wide and almost all are over 80" in length. All furniture is movable, but must remain in the room.
- Building available for first year or upperclass students depending on the year. Please contact Residential Education for information.
- Coeducational with single sex floors
- No ADA accessible rooms