Day Pass Information
- Users may bring one guest per day.
- Daily guest passes can be purchased for $5.00 at the Weary Center front desk during open recreation hours. Guest must pay in exact change or with a personal check (the front desk supervisor is not able to make change for any dollar amount). Guest passes are non-transferrable.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age and have an NWU sponsor with them at all times.
- Guests may use all facilities that are available for recreation use with exception of the pool.
- Only sponsors may check out equipment to be used by guests.
- Sponsors are responsible for any misconduct or damage by their guests.
Community Pass Information
The university recognizes the Weary Center's potential to accommodate the fitness needs of the public on a limited basis. In opening our fitness facilities, our intention is not to become a fitness club, but rather to have pass holders become a part of our extended campus community.
- Community Pass packets are available at the Weary Center front desk.
- Persons wishing to purchase a Community Pass may pick up a packet for review or may elect to fill it out on site. If a person completes the registration form, the waiver and makes the appropriate payment - he or she will be allowed to enter the facility that day. Those forms will then be sent to the professional staff for a Community Pass to be created. This is typically done the next business day. The pass will be available for pick up at the front desk. This pass must then be presented each time to gain entrance to the recreation facilities.
- A pass purchased during the Fall semester will be valid through Winter Break (typically mid-January). A pass purchased during the Spring semester will be valid through Summer Break (typically mid-August). As is tradition with institutions of higher education, the Weary Center will be closed for Open Recreation over holidays and other University breaks.
If you have any questions regarding these guest policies please contact Matt Vasey at mvasey [at] nebrwesleyan.edu or at 402.465.7504.