You have big goals. The right college environment can help you reach them.
Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln is the place where you can achieve more. We give you a smoother transfer process, personal academic advising, and an outstanding education rooted in life-changing experiences.
Get personal attention.
Every step of the way, you get personal academic advising to make sure you stay on course with your goals.
All classes are taught by credentialed professors who are invested in your success. We're committed to seeing you graduate on time, on budget and on track to succeed in your career and your life.
Connect the dots.
Employers seek graduates who are innovative thinkers, strong communicators and complex problem solvers. These are the skills you’ll hone at Nebraska Wesleyan.
Our core curriculum connects different courses and experiences to help you explore your world, understand complicated issues and find effective answers.
Find your niche.
Choose from 134 majors, minors and pre-professional programs when you transfer to a full-time bachelor’s degree program in Lincoln.
- Take semester-long courses.
- Live on or off campus.
- Participate in campus activities, including intercollegiate athletics.
Everyone accepted for admission as a transfer student to Nebraska Wesleyan is automatically considered for an academic transfer scholarship starting at $15,000. Attend an event or visit campus to earn more scholarship money. Additional scholarships are available for students who are:
- members of Phi Theta Kappa
- transferring from a community college Pathways Partner member institution
- Southeast Community College Learn to Dream Scholars
- Admission Requirements
Nebraska Wesleyan University uses a broad, comprehensive process to review and select applicants. We examine the rigor of the college you attended and the difficulty level of the classes you took.
- Must be in good standing at your current college or university.
- Must have at least a 2.00 GPA.
- Must have a minimum grade of C- or above.
- After acceptance, the NWU Registrar will determine which credits will transfer.
- Please see Transfer Admitted Student for additional transfer enrollment details.
- How to complete your admissions application
- Send official transcripts from your high school and all colleges you’ve attended to: Nebraska Wesleyan University Admissions, 5000 Saint Paul Avenue, Lincoln, NE 68504-2794.
- Apply online free
- Optional: Complete the Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), entering in the college release and certification section the full name of Nebraska Wesleyan University and College Code 002555.