How to Apply for Financial Aid
Students accepted to Nebraska Wesleyan University who wish to apply for financial aid must complete the following steps:
- Be accepted and enrolled in the Adult Undergraduate program which includes a transcript review of all previously attended schools.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), listing Nebraska Wesleyan University (school code 002555) as recipient. Need help filling your FAFSA? View EducationQuest’s FAFSA Demo.
- Once steps 1 and 2 are completed, NWU’s Financial Aid Office will contact you if additional information is needed to complete the financial aid process.
- Once your file is complete, NWU’s financial aid staff will review your file, determine your financial aid eligibility and notify you via your NWU email about your financial aid award letter.
- Once you are notified about your financial aid eligibility, please complete your award letter through your WebAdvisor account. Your award letter typically includes aid for fall and spring semesters. Your summer eligibility is determined once you register for summer classes.
Please complete the requested items in a timely manner. This will help ensure your financial aid is processed promptly.