Transcripts and Grades

Order Transcripts

An official transcript can be sent electronically to the intended institution or available as a hard copy. Please contact the Registrar's Office for further information.

Transfer of Credits

To NWU: The course will count in the same area as the on-campus equivalent and the grade will become part of the student’s GPA calculations.

To Other Colleges and Universities: If you elect to attend a college or university other than Nebraska Wesleyan, you will need to order your transcript online. As Nebraska's only NACEP-accredited dual credit program, the credits you earn will transfer to most U.S. colleges.

  • Most colleges and universities will accept transfer grades of “C” or better.
  • Honors Academy students have previously transferred credit to numerous colleges and universities throughout the country, including the University of Nebraska–Lincoln and its branch campuses.
  • Below are three sources you can utilize to help you decide how your courses may transfer:
  • Students should contact the registrar at the colleges or universities they are considering attending prior to enrolling in Honors Academy courses. An email with the course description sent to the registrar and/or the appropriate department chair will usually elicit a quick response.

Most schools that accept Wesleyan Honors Academy credit will do so in one or more of the following ways:

  • The hours will count towards the total hours required for graduation from that institution.
  • The course will replace a course required in the general education curriculum.
  • The course will replace a course required in a major or minor.
  • In most cases, the transferred NWU grade is not included in the GPA calculations at the accepting institution.


The student is issued a letter grade by the high school instructor at the conclusion of the course. Students may see their grades under Self-Service.