The departmental coordinators will arrange a minimum of two site visits during the first year of the Wesleyan Honor Academy adjunct instructor appointment: once a year thereafter. The purpose of these site visits is to:
- Become better acquainted.
- Observe the adjunct instructor in the classroom.
- Discuss course materials.
- Communicate discipline-specific requirements and assessment expectations.
- Assist with assessment implementation, as needed.
- Make suggestions to ensure the adjunct instructor’s success in meeting departmental expectations.