The Student Symposium is an opportunity for all members of the Nebraska Wesleyan community to learn about the research and creative endeavors that are taking place across campus and across disciplines. Attend any of the planned sessions and learn about the depth and breadth of ongoing student scholarship and creativity that makes Nebraska Wesleyan an academic community of the highest quality.
Student Symposium Details
- May 4, 2016
- All day event
- Reception in Great Hall at 4 p.m.
- Research will be presented via oral and poster presentations
- Arts students will hold studio talks and performances
- Follow @NEWesleyan on Twitter and use #nwuresearch to live tweet the day of the event
- For the most recent, up-to-date full website and schedule, please click on the following link: Nebraska Wesleyan Research Symposium 2016: Schedule.
- For a simple, up-to-date print schedule by location, please click on this link: NWU Research Symposium print schedule.