Admission to a doctor of chiropractic school (4-year program) requires pre-requisites of at least 24 hours of a combination of anatomy and physiology, biology, chemistry (16 credit hours recommended), and physics. Additionally, coursework in psychology, English, and communications is required. Students typically take the GRE during the summer between their junior and senior year at NWU.
Research and apply to schools:
- Association of Chiropractic Colleges
- Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City
- Logan University College of Chiropractic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Parker College of Chiropractic