When you enroll in Honors Academy, you can earn credits that apply to your high school diploma and your college degree. And when you go on to apply to Nebraska Wesleyan University, you automatically receive an exclusive Wesleyan Honors Academy Scholarship.
Your scholarship to attend Nebraska Wesleyan University grows with each Wesleyan Honors Academy courses you take at your high school.
- $1,000 scholarship – one Honors Academy course
- $2,000 scholarship – two Honors Academy courses
- $3,000 scholarship – three or more Honors Academy courses
- When you schedule a visit to Nebraska Wesleyan, you earn a $1,000 Visit Grant
- All admitted Nebraska students earn a $12,000 Nebraska Strong Grant
In addition to your Wesleyan Honors Academy Scholarship, Campus Visit Grant and Nebraska Strong Grant, you’ll also be automatically considered for NWU academic scholarships. Amounts below include the Nebraska Strong Grant.
- $21,000 Founders Scholarship – ACT score of 32 or more (SAT 1420 or more) and cumulative GPA of 3.75 or more
- $19,000 Board of Governors Scholarship – ACT score of 29-31 (SAT 1330-1410) and cumulative GPA of 3.5 or more
- $17,000 Presidents Scholarship – ACT score of 26-28 (SAT 1230-1320) and cumulative GPA of 3.5 or more
- $15,000 Black & Gold Scholarship – ACT score of 23-25 (SAT 1130-1220) and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more
- $14,000 Archway Scholarship – ACT score of 20-25 (SAT 1050-1120) and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more
- $14,000 Cornerstone Scholarship – ACT test optional and and cumulative GPA of 3.5 or more, and be offered admission
To learn more about scholarships for Nebraska applicants, visit our Financial Aid section.