Adult Accelerated Undergraduate Application Process

Adult accelerated undergraduate students must have a high school degree or GED, and are not required to take the ACT or any other entrance exam. To complete the application process, please follow the steps below:

  1. Complete the Adult Undergraduate Online Application.
  2. Submit official transcripts from all colleges attended as well as your high school transcript. Electronic transcripts may be sent to registrar [at] Paper transcripts may be sent to:

    Nebraska Wesleyan University
    Graduate, Adult, and Transfer Admissions
    5000 St. Paul Avenue
    Lincoln, NE 68504
    (402) 465-2329
  3. Schedule a meeting to discuss your preferred academic program and enrollment options.

    In Lincoln Omaha
    Sarah Brandt
    Admissions Counselor
    (402) 430-6692 (cell)
    sbrandt [at]

    SCC Transfer Students
    Denice Archer
    Assistant Director of Admissions 
    (402) 580-6366 (cell)
    (402) 465-7539 (office)
    darcher [at]

    Transfer Students (not from SCC)
    Caitlyn Potter Glaser
    Assistant Director of Admissions
    (402) 314-4755 (cell)
    (402) 465-7541 (office)
    cglaser [at]