$2,000 - up to nine to be awarded
January 31, 2018
The Nebraska Bankers Association (NBA), through the Nebraska Bankers Educational Foundation (NBEF), is offering up to nine $2,000 scholarships for students who will be a junior or senior for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Candidate must be a legal resident of Nebraska.
- Candidate must be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in finance, accounting, economics or other business related major at one of the Nebraska state or privately funded colleges or universities (excluding the University of Nebraska).
- Candidate must have achieved at least a junior or senior college-level status by the following fall academic year with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Candidate must submit a completed scholarship application form (available at the college or at www.nebankers.org), required essay, and a letter of recommendation from a bank officer of an NBA-member financial institution.
- Financial need is not a prerequisite for these scholarships.