Nebraska Wesleyan University is seeking applicants to fill some part-time, adjunct teaching positions for the upcoming semesters (fall 2019: August 26-December 21, 2019, Spring 2020: January 13 - May 9) in the following discipline:
Applicants may be asked to teach some of the courses listed below, however, other courses or subject areas may become available within the department.
- Lab for Chemical Principles I (first semester general chemistry)
- Lab for Organic Chemistry II (second semester organic chemistry)
- At least a Master’s Degree in the discipline
- One to three years of teaching experience is preferred
- Experience with best practices about teaching writing skills in the area of instruction
- Background check and official transcripts needed post job offer, pre-employment
Applicants should submit the following materials: a letter of interest that outlines experience teaching and how the applicant aligns with NWU’s commitment to diversity; a curriculum vitae; a statement of teaching philosophy including a discussion of innovative teaching strategies; and the names and contact information for three professional references. You may provide all application materials at the following URL: https://nebrwesleyan.applicantpro.com/jobs/ Review of applications will begin immediately.