Administrative Assistant for Enrollment Management
Nebraska Wesleyan University seeks applications for an individual to provide administrative support for Enrollment Management. This position is responsible for providing support for the offices of Admissions and Financial Aid.
The successful candidate will possess a high level of initiative, self-motivation, organization, and hospitality. This position will work 35 hours per week, 12 months throughout the year. NWU offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits plan for part-time employees including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Disability benefits, Retirement, paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay, and 100% tuition discount for dependents after one year of service among other benefits.
- Provides professional-level services to the public in the front office of the Enrollment Management suite which houses the offices of Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Answers and directs telephone calls, greets and directs visitors, and responds to inquiries.
- Assists with the scheduling, coordination, and facilitation of campus visits by prospective students and families.
- Notifies Admissions and Financial Aid staff of appointments, visits, and events.
- Maintains reception area and hospitality items, and orders and purchases office supplies.
- Assists Directors (Admissions and Financial Aid) and Vice President for Enrollment Management with correspondence and special tasks and projects as assigned.
- Manages reservations and reservation systems for Admissions and University events and spaces as directed as well as Admissions fleet cars.
- Prepare monthly credit card expense reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school education required; two years of postsecondary education preferred.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be professional, personable, and hospitable and promote a positive first and ongoing image and impression of the University through regular contact with diverse constituents.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Experience with CRM and database management preferred.
- Must be flexible and able to work under the pressure of deadlines and goals, and with frequent interruptions.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable.
Diversity is a core value of Nebraska Wesleyan University’s mission and we embrace it as a source of strength. Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate how they are able to enhance and embrace this University core value in a diversity statement submitted as part of their application materials.
Nebraska Wesleyan University provides equal educational and employment opportunities to qualified persons in all areas of university operation without regard to religion or creed, age, genetic information, gender identity and expression, sexual identity and orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, race, or national or ethnic origin, in compliance with state and federal laws, including but not limited to Title XII, Title IX, and the ADA. E-Verify, EOE
To apply, please upload a letter of application addressing qualifications, resume, a diversity statement, and the names of three professional references at the following URL: https://nebrwesleyan.applicantpro.com/jobs/ Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.