Adjunct Faculty for MBA Business - Marketing, on-ground classes (Lincoln, NE)
Nebraska Wesleyan University is seeking applicants to fill an adjunct teaching position for the Spring 2023 and Fall 2023 terms (Spring 2023: January 9 – May 6 and Fall 2023: August 21 – Dec 16). Applicants will be considered who are qualified to teach Marketing courses at the Master’s Degree (MBA) level.
- A doctorate degree in the discipline OR a doctorate degree in a related field, plus at least 18 hours of graduate credit in the discipline. Note: A relevant Master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant Marketing professional experience may be considered.
- One to three years of teaching experience is preferred.
- Expertise and/or relevant work experience in e-commerce, market research, data analytics, or brand management is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Canvas course technology or similar LMS software is preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and innovative teaching skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with faculty and students.
- Strong commitment to student-centered active learning and student engagement.
- Background check and official transcripts needed post job offer, pre-employment.
Diversity is a core value of Nebraska Wesleyan University’s mission and we embrace it as a source of strength. Applicants are encouraged to
demonstrate how they enhance and embrace this University core value in a diversity statement submitted as part of their application materials.
Nebraska Wesleyan University provides equal educational and employment opportunities to qualified persons in all areas of university operation without regard to religion or creed, age, genetic information, gender identity and expression, disability, marital status, race, or national or ethnic origin, in compliance with state and federal laws, including but not limited to Title XII, Title IX, and the ADA. E-Verify, EOE.
Applicants should address all materials to Dr. Ray Romero, Program Director for the Master’s of Business Administration program and upload all application materials to ApplicantPro at the following URL: https://nebrwesleyan.applicantpro.com/jobs/. Applicants should upload a letter of interest that outlines experience teaching and how the applicant aligns with NWU’s commitment to diversity; a curriculum vitae; a statement of teaching philosophy including a discussion of innovative teaching strategies; and the names and contact information for three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately.
Please visit the NWU website for more information about our institution: www.nebrwesleyan.edu