Adjunct Faculty for Business - Marketing, on-ground classes (Lincoln, NE)
Nebraska Wesleyan University is seeking applicants to fill an adjunct teaching position for the upcoming academic year (Fall 2022: August 22 – December 17 and Spring 2023: January 9 – May 6). Applicants will be considered who are able to teach Marketing courses.
• At least a Master’s Degree in the discipline
• One to three years of teaching experience is preferred
• Expertise and/or relevant work experience in e-commerce, market research, data analytics, or brand management is strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Canvas course technology or similar LMS software is a plus
• Demonstrated interpersonal and innovative teaching skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with faculty and students
• Strong commitment to student-centered active learning and student engagement
• Background check and official transcripts needed post job offer, pre-employment
Diversity is a core value of Nebraska Wesleyan University’s mission and we embrace it as a source of strength. Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate how they are able to enhance and embrace this University core value in a diversity statement submitted as part of their letter of interest.
Nebraska Wesleyan University provides equal educational and employment opportunities to qualified persons in all areas of university operation without regard to religion or creed, age, genetic information, gender identity and expression, sexual identity and orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, race, or national or ethnic origin, in compliance with state and federal laws, including but not limited to Title XII, Title IX, and the ADA. E-Verify, EOE.
Applicants should address all materials to Dr. Viktor Khanzhyn, Chair of the Business, Accounting and Economics Department and provide all application materials at the following URL: https://nebrwesleyan.applicantpro.com/jobs/ Applicants should upload a letter of interest that outlines experience teaching and how the applicant aligns with NWU’s commitment to diversity; a curriculum vitae; a statement of teaching philosophy including a discussion of innovative teaching strategies; and the names and contact information for three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately.