Nebraska Wesleyan prides itself on providing a safe and secure environment for our students.
- An electronic key access system secures all residence halls 24 hours a day. Only the residents of each building or commuter students participating in the Connect to Campus Program can enter unescorted.
- Security cameras are operational at most residential facility entrances, as well as at other locations throughout campus.
- Security officers are available to escort students on campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Wesleyan Alert System alerts students by phone and internet to seek safety in an emergency such as a tornado or criminal crisis.
- Every residence facility has fire alarms, extinguishers, smoke detectors, and sprinkling systems on every floor. Fire drills are conducted each semester to prepare and educate residents about fire safety issues, evacuation procedures, and destination locations for residents to gather.
See more information in Campus Safety.