CPCU-Lawrence "Larry" Frazier Memorial Scholarship
The CPCU-Lawrence “Larry” Frazier Memorial Scholarship was established in 1998 by the Nebraska Chapter Charter Property Casualty Underwriters (CPCU). Larry Frazier was a well-respected and admired man, and was well-known in Lincoln and throughout the insurance industry nationwide. He distinguished himself and the insurance field throughout his illustrious career and involvement in various community and industry organizations. This scholarship ensures that Larry’s memory as an excellent businessman and human being will live on forever.
1. Applicant must be a current graduating senior or a former graduate of a high school in Nebraska.
2. Applicant must demonstrate academic success in high school studies and must possess the ability to do post-secondary work in a satisfactory manner.
3. Applicant must be pursuing full-time undergraduate studies at a two year or four year college or university in Nebraska.
4. It is preferred that applicant intends to pursue a career in the field of aviation, insurance, or law. It is further preferred that applicant have experience in debate and participated in Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts during his/her youth.
5. Applicant must maintain a desire to succeed and must contribute financially to his/her own education.
6. Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
Applicants are required to complete the Lincoln Community Foundation Application Form online at www.lcf.org and submit the form and all required attachments electronically. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on March 31st.