Council of Native American Heritage Scholarship
This scholarship is a $500 or $1000 award to assist Native American Students in defraying the cost of higher education. Recipients are chosen on the basis of scholastic ability, leadership, and need. All decisions are within the discretion of the CONAH Scholarship Committee and are final.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be of Native American Heritage.
- Be a graduating high school senior, a currently enrolled full time college or prep school student, or a returning former college student.
- Be prepared to enroll in a full time course of study at an accredited college or university.
- Have a grade point average of 2.5 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Be active in extracurricular school/community activities and demonstrate their social awareness and involvement.