Brenda Brown DeSatnick Memorial Scholarship
The Brenda Brown DeSatnick Memorial Scholarship was established in 2005 to honor the life of Brenda Brown DeSatnick.
1. Applicant must be a female former graduate of any high school in the United States. Preference will be given to current residents of Lancaster County, Nebraska, although women in broader Nebraska may apply.
2. Applicant must be a woman over the age of 25.
3. Applicant must plan to attend a qualified, accredited 2- or 4-year college or university.
4. Applicant must show an interest in becoming self-supporting and independent.
5. Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
Applicants are required to complete the Lincoln Community Foundation Application Form online at www.lcf.org and submit the form and all required attachments electronically. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on March 31st.