Major/Minor Declaration

College of Liberal Arts and Sciences students declare a major(s) and/or minor(s) by filing the completed Major/Minor Declaration Form (PDF) in the Registrar's Office.

Name/Address Change

Current students whose names and/or addresses change during the semester should notify the Registrar's Office in writing via the Name/Address Change Request Form (PDF).

Pass/Fail Declaration

Students who wish to take a course pass/fail submit the completed Pass/Fail Declaration Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office by the pass/fail deadline for the term.


College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: Current students register online via WebAdvisor. Contact the Registrar's Office for details.

University College: Students contact their advisors for registration information.


Each College of Liberal Arts and Sciences student is expected to validate his/her enrollment registration during the first week of each semester.  During validation, students verify enrollment for the semester, provide directory information, and assume responsibility for the payment of tuition and fees by the end of the first week of classes. Students may validate online via WebAdvisor.

Verification of Enrollment

Students may request a Verification of Enrollment Form, which confirms the terms and dates of their enrollment at NWU, through the Registrar’s Office, or via WebAdvisor.

Verification of Degree

Nebraska Wesleyan University participates in the DegreeVerify service of the National Student Clearinghouse. Go to the DegreeVerify website for degree verification.


College of Liberal Arts and Sciences:

To withdraw from an individual course during a term, students must submit a completed Withdrawal Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office by the stated withdrawal deadline.

To discontinue enrollment in all courses during the term contact the Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Academic Affairs Office, 311 Smith-Curtis, 402.465.2110).

Students not returning to Nebraska Wesleyan for the subsequent semester should complete and submit an Exit Form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office.

University College:

Students should contact their advisors regarding procedure and dates for withdrawing.


Office hours:

  • Monday – Friday
    8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Office phone:

  • 402.465.2243



Additional links: