Student Housing Selection Dates to Remember
Important dates to remember for the 2010-2011 housing selection process:
- March 8-26 — Housing request forms turned into the Housing Office; Drawing of lottery numbers
- March 15 — Theme housing applications due
- March 24 — Theme housing selected
- March 29-April 2 — "Returner's Rights" sign up for townhouses and apartments
- April 5-9 — Students notified of housing selection date and time through SMB
- April 12-16 — Housing selection at designated date and time
- April 19-May 15 — Waiting lists will be available
All undergraduate students must reside in approved on-campus living units for three years or six semesters not including summer terms. All first year students must live in University-administered residential facilities. Students in their third through sixth semester who are members of sororities or fraternities may reside in Greek chapter houses meeting criteria for approved residential facilities.
An information session has been scheduled for Tuesday, March 23 from 9 to 10 p.m. in the Round-Up Room. Questions can also be directed to Robyn Drake at email@example.com or stop by the Housing Office located in Centennial Hall.