Goodwill Collection Areas Set Up in Residence Halls
Have a few items that you don't want to pack up and take home for the summer?
Lighten your load by donating gently used items to the Goodwill Donation Drive. Collection areas have been set up in the following locations:
- Johnson Hall — First floor hallway
- Pioneer Hall — Computer lab
- Centennial Hall — Next to first floor lobby
- Suites — First floor lobby
- Plainsman Hall — West entrance
- Burt Hall — First floor lobby
Your donations help fund Goodwill's various programs that help provide employment and training opportunities to people with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
The Goodwill Donation Drive continues through Saturday, May 12.