NWU Preview Day Planned for May 3
NWU Preview Day is for students who are accepted at NWU and are still deciding.
Kick off the best four years of your life in one short morning.
NWU Preview Day will be held Thursday, May 3 from 9 a.m. to noon at the Roy G. Story Student Center. Check in begins at 8:15 a.m. outside the bookstore.
Join NWU President Fred Ohles for brunch and celebrate one of the best choices you can make for your college experience.
- Reserve your spot in NWU’s class of 2016.
- Finalize your housing and class registration.
- Hear from academic advisors.
- Tour residence halls.
- Visit with financial aid and admissions staff.
- Learn about student organizations and activities.
RSVP by May 1 to Carrie Derickson at 402.465.2143 or firstname.lastname@example.org