New 125th Anniversary Stationary Available; Email Standards Updated
The start of the new calendar year also means the start of a major celebration for Nebraska Wesleyan University — our 125th anniversary. Our anniversary theme is “125 Years Anew.”
While the kickoff doesn’t officially happen until September, we are beginning now to publicize this milestone. Official 125th anniversary letterhead is already available at the mail center. Please put your regular University letterhead aside and use the new anniversary letterhead now through the duration of the celebration, which concludes in September 2013.
And in the spirit of the anniversary celebration and the University’s new identity initiative, we have updated the NWU email standards. Please use the updated standards below for all of your outgoing emails to give one cohesive look to our messaging.
125th Anniversary Email standards:
- Black type (no colored type or backgrounds)
- Fonts: Arial or Helvetica
- Font size: 12-14 point
- Signature font size: 10 point
- Email signatures should not include attachments as this slows the distribution of email.
Email signatures should include only the following items:
- Official University job title
- Nebraska Wesleyan University
- 5000 St. Paul Ave.
- Lincoln, Ne. 68504
- Phone number
- Office hours (for faculty)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University: 125 Years Anew
To change your signature, simply go to Tools, Signatures on your top line tab.
To change your fonts, go to Preferences, Fonts under Entourage or Outlook.