Relieve Your Students' Stress With a WASA Care Package
Let your student know you're thinking about them when finals approach later this semester by sending them a WASA Care Package.
Finals week can be a real drag, but a WASA care package will make your student feel like the bee's knees in a jiffy. Several options are available including:
- Basic Care Package: granola bars, M&Ms, pretzels, candy bars, popcorn, gum, highlighters, sticky notes, Blizzard bucks, and more — $17
- Pizza Break: Your student will receive a gift certificate good for a large, single-topping Papa John's Pizza — $14
- Massage — Provide your student with some well-deserved stress relief with a 10-minute chair massage. To redeem, students sign up for an appointment December 17-19 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. — $14
- Deluxe Care Package — Pamper your student with a basic care package PLUS either a pizza or a 10-minute chair massage. —$28
- Fierce Care Package — Give your student the full treatment of relaxation with munchies, pizza break and a 10-minute chair massage — $42
- Two-Semester Fierce Package — Double the fierceness without doubling the cost. Pre-purchase the Fierce Package for both semesters for $80.
Place your order by Monday, December 3 by calling 402.465.2568 or 800.541.3818 x2568, or mail in your order form to: WASA-Nebraska Wesleyan University, 5000 St. Paul Ave., Lincoln, Neb. 68504, or order online.
Beginning December 7, your student will be notified a care package is coming. Students can pick up packages and make massage appointments at the WASA booth in Great Hall on December 10-11 or by student mail after December 11.
When you buy a care package for your NWU student, you support the Wesleyan Alumni Student Association's (WASA) Study Break Program. This program brings entire classes together for a fun activity during the semester. The final study break culminates in the Salute to Graduates celebration.