Relieve Your Stress at Revival Stations
We know Dead Week isn't so dead.
No worries! University Ministries along with the Career and Counseling Center, Residential Education, and MOSAIC will hold revival stations throughout campus.
Stop by for some pet therapy with trained therapy dogs, a fresh cup of coffee, healthy snacks, and other relaxing activities.
Revival stations will be held at:
- Monday: Old Main, bubble wrap popping
- Tuesday: Great Hall, harp therapy
- Wednesday: Callen, chair messages
- Thursday: Weary Center, yoga
- Friday: Career and Counseling Center, coloring and clay.
The revival stations will be available 10 a.m. to noon each day.
And Wednesday-Friday, check out the Christmahanukwanzika display outside of the dining hall for information on upcoming holiday celebrations and some snacks and treats from each tradition.