English Students Honored With Department Awards
Nebraska Wesleyan University’s English Department has recognized its students with department awards.
Boatright awards have been presented to the following students:
- Erika Paschold, first place, prose
- Garrett Janzen, second place, prose
- Natasia Otto-Berglund, first place, visual art
- Megan McClintic, second place, visual art
- Cady Russell, first place, poetry
- Kelli Means, second place, poetry.
Erika Paschold has been awarded the “Promising Writer Award” and the Carlos Camacho Humorous Writing Prize.
Kelsey Arendt has been awarded the 2011-2012 Hudson Scholar Award, which is presented annually to an English major who has excelled in his or her pursuit of the major. The award is valued at $1,000.