Corporations, Foundations, Organizations Contribute to NWU's Success
During the 2009-2010 fiscal year Nebraska Wesleyan University received over $1,000,000 from corporations, foundations and organizations.
The following is a list of organizations that gave at the Corporate Leadership level ($5,000 or more). If you interact with any of these organizations, please take a moment to thank them for their support of NWU.
Corporate Leader - Legacy Member ($100,000 or more)
- Nebraska Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Corporate Leader - Benefactor Member ($50,000 to $99,999)
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- Huge Foundation
- Nebraska Coordinating Commission on Postsecondary Education
Corporate Leader - Founder Member ($25,000 to $49,999)
- The Abel Foundation
- Acklie Charitable Foundation
- EducationQuest Foundation
- B. Keith & Norma F. Heuermann Foundation
- Karen Sokolof Javitch Foundation
- Strain Slattery Barkley & Company, PC
- Union Bank & Trust Company
- Woman's Wesleyan Education Council
Corporate Leader - Governor Member ($10,000 to $24,999)
- Ameritas Charitable Foundation
- Assurity Life Insurance Company
- Board of Higher Education & Ministry of The United Methodist Church
- Creigh Family Foundation
- Holthus Foundation
- Kawasaki Motors Mfg. Corp.
- Lincoln Community Foundation, Inc.
- Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy
- Tasty Toppings, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
Corporate Leader - Distinguished Member ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Farmers Mutual Insurance Company of Nebraska
- Lincoln Industries
- Nebraska Humanities Council
- Peed Foundation
- Pinnacle Bank
- Robert & Ardis James Foundation
- Rogers Foundation
- Sandhills Publishing
- US Bank
- Woods Charitable Fund, Inc.