Nebraska Wesleyan to Host Free One-Act Play Festival
Nebraska Wesleyan University Theatre Department will hold its fall One-Act Play Festival November 18-21. The student-directed one acts will be performed in two sets.
The first set will be held on Thursday, November 18 and Saturday, November 20, featuring the following one acts:
- Bread, directed by Steve Labedez of Kenosha, Wis.
- Long Ago and Far Away, directed by Josh Greiveldinger of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Vanities, directed by Jarret Thomas of Houston, Texas
- A Pound on Demand, directed by Derek Jeck of Omaha
Friday, November 19 and Sunday, November 21 will feature the next set of one acts including acts from the following plays:
- Gift of the Magi, directed by Libby Lutze of Fairbury
- Reverse Transcription, directed by Brandon Kelly of Ainsworth
- The Far Lung, directed by Zach Ireland-Splittgerber of Bellevue
One-act performances will begin at 7:30 p.m. Thursday-Saturday and at 2 p.m. on Sunday at the Studio Theatre located at 2710 N. 48th Street.
Admission is free. For more information, call 402.465.2384.