Tour Northern Europe with NWU
President Fred Ohles and the Nebraska Wesleyan Alumni Association invite you to join the Nebraska Wesleyan University Choir on a tour of Northern Europe next spring.
This 11-day tour features accommodations, excursions and opportunities to attend NWU choral concerts in these historical cities:
- Tartu, Estonia: Estonia's intellectual hub is home to NWU sister school, the University of Tartu.
- Tallinn, Estonia: Estonia's capital city is also the 2011 European Capital of Culture.
- Uppsala, Sweden: Uppsala Domkyrka's twin Gothic spires dominate the skyline of Sweden's fourth largest city.
- Stockholm, Sweden: This 14-island city is home to the Nobel Prize and Royal Palace.
Enjoy guided tours balanced with free time. View European architectural styles from the 13th century to today. Ride the overnight ferry from Tallinn to Uppsala. Take panoramic city tours of Tartu, Tallinn, and Stockholm by coach. See Sweden's historic "iron country" and Stockholm's Royal Academy of Music.
Your tour includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from O'Hare in Chicago;
- Accommodations in 3-star hotels based on double occupancy;
- Deluxe air-conditioned coach transportation;
- English-speaking tour escorts;
- Entrance fees for select attractions;
- Hotel and meal taxes. Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are included and are subject to change until date of ticketing;
- All gratuities.
Estimated cost is $3,495 per person.
Contact Natalie Cummings, director of alumni programs, at 402.465.2123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.