Register Now For Sorority, Fraternity Recruitment Activities
Is joining a fraternity or sorority right for you? It's a question only you can answer. Sorority and fraternity recruitment is the perfect opportunity to find out.
The following is a schedule of events for Sorority Recruitment:
Wednesday, Aug. 18
- 2 p.m. -Parents Information Session on Greek Life, Callen Conference Center, Smith-Curtis Administration Building
- 7 p.m. -Panhellenic Ice Cream Social; All women are invited to attend. Come and enjoy some free ice cream and enter to win gift cards. Casual dress, Patio Dining Room, Story Student Center.
Thursday, Aug. 19
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.–Lunch with the Rho Gammas. All women are welcome to join the Rho Gammas for lunch and ask any questions you may have about recruitment or just get to know them better; Dining Hall, Story Student Center.
- 1:30-2:15 p.m.-Sorority Recruitment Orientation. All women going through recruitment must attend one of these sessions. Callen Conference Center, Smith-Curtis.
- 7:15–10:55 p.m.–First round recruitment activities. Get your first glimpse of sorority life at NWU with a tour of all the chapter houses. Casual dress. Meet at the Coffee House, Story Student Center.
Friday, Aug. 20
- 5:45-10 p.m.–Second round of recruitment activities. Get to know more about all four sororities on campus, and begin to connect with other members in the chapter. Casual dress. Meet at the Coffee House, Story Student Center.
Saturday, Aug. 21
- 5:45-9:30 p.m.–Third round of recruitment activities. A more formal night to visit the chapters that connect with you best, and a chance to decide which ones might be for you. A skirt, dress or slacks are suggested. Meet at Coffee House, Story Student Center.
Sunday, Aug. 22
- 3 p.m.-Bid Day. Open your bid card to see which chapter extended an invitation to you. Callen Conference Center, Smith-Curtis.
If you are interested in attending sorority recruitment, please register today at www.surveymonkey.com/s/NWUSororityRecruitment2010
The following is a schedule of events for Fraternity Recruitment:
Wednesday, Aug. 18
- 2 p.m.-Parents Information Session on Greek Life, Callen Conference Center, Smith-Curtis Administration Building
Friday, Aug. 21
- 4 p.m.-Men’s Recruitment Orientation. All men planning to attend fraternity recruitment events are required to attend. Callen Conference Center, Smith-Curtis.
Sunday, Aug. 23
- 3:45 p.m.-Fraternity House Tours. All men are invited to attend. Check out what life in a fraternity house is all about. Commuter students meet at the Coffee House, located in the Story Student Center. Students living on campus will meet in the main lobby of their residence halls.
Sunday, Aug. 23
- 5 p.m.-Interfraternity Council Men’s BBQ. All men are invited to attend; get some free food and get to know other men on campus in a relaxed BBQ-style atmosphere. Enter to win a $100 Target gift card. Taylor Commons. In case of rain, meet at the Weary Center lobby.
Monday, Aug. 24 – Thursday, Aug. 27
- Recruitment activities each evening at each of the three fraternity chapter houses. All men are invited to check out the recruitment activities at each chapter house. Please complete the recruitment registration form if you plan to attend these events. All events are come-and-go as you please.
Friday, Aug. 28
- Fraternity Signing Day.This is the day you will be able to accept invitations from fraternity chapters to join their brotherhood. Casual dress for all events.
If you are interested in attending fraternity recruitment, register today at: www.surveymonkey.com/s/NWUFraternityRecruitment2010