Every gift to the Archway Fund is a vital part of the Nebraska Wesleyan’s revenue stream. The fund provides current operational support, including student financial aid, faculty and staff salaries and training, technology and equipment upgrades, student services, physical plant maintenance, research, and a host of other ongoing needs that sustain the tradition of excellence that characterizes and Nebraska Wesleyan liberal arts education.
Put another way, the Archway Fund helps make the difference between a good education and a great one. A robust annual fund keeps tuition at an affordable level.
Nebraska Wesleyan University has a goal of raising $1.7 million for the Archway Fund, so the following people, programs, and projects continue to enhance the educational experience of all students:
- Scholarships for students
- Tuition assistance for families with need
- Retreats for spiritual enrichment for students
- Lab equipment
- More than 40 theater productions each year
- Student health services
- Library materials
- Capitol Hill Internship Program (CHIP)
- Athletic teams
- Choral concerts and trips
- 106 majors, minors and pre-professional programs
- Student art shows
- More than 40 student organizations and activities
- International learning opportunities for students
- Technology upgrades
- Service learning activities in the community and beyond
- Residence hall improvements
- Band performances and trips
- Progessional conferences and workshops for professors and staff
- Programs that enhance the classroom experience, including:
- Creative Writer Series
- Visions and Ventures Symposium
Every member of our alumni, every friend, faculty, staff member, parent and current student can make a difference with just one gift.
Please make your gift to Nebraska Wesleyan’s Archway Fund today.