How We Serve
- Advise student groups including MOSAIC (Meeting of Students Addressing Intercultural Concerns), Plains Pride (GLBT support group) and the X-Clusive step dance team.
- Assist the Student Support System.
- Assist in the adjustment process for students through leading orientation sessions.
- Monitor the academic progress of all students of color, intervening and making appropriate referrals when needed.
- Help to craft retention strategies for students of color.
- Assist the Admissions Office with the recruitment of talented students
- Encourage students of color to study abroad. Coordinates campus-wide multicultural activities and Multicultural Awards Reception
- Help students of color plan for careers, internships, and graduate-school
- Maintain Multicultural Resource Library