Cooper Center consultants can help you with public speaking by showing you exactly how you appear and sound when you speak. In a private area of the Cooper Center, one of our consultants will record a dress rehearsal of your speech. Afterward, you and the consultant will review the recording and discuss ways to improve your performance.
Consultants help with:
- Nonverbal communication (posture, movement, gestures)
- Voice (quality, volume, pronunciation, stress, pitch)
- Audience analysis
- Supporting and arranging your points
- Beginning and ending strongly
- Interacting with your audience.