Team up with the Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium (NCRC) for all your recruiting needs. Comprised of eight four-year colleges and universities, the consortium offers your organization the opportunity to interview candidates of superior quality while contacting only one career center.
Participating schools include:
|Bellevue University||Concordia University||Doane College|
|Hastings College||Midland University||Nebraska Wesleyan University|
|Peru State College||Union College|
To learn more about the individual schools participating in the Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium, please contact the career services personnel at that school (see our University Contacts).
The Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium provides convenient communication between employers and job-seeking graduating students and alumni from eight of Nebraska's smaller four-year colleges and universities.
Job Postings: Post full-time and part-time positions, internships, and volunteer opportunities on our online job board, the JobZone.
- Postings are absolutely free, and will be viewed by students from all eight consortium schools.
- If you choose to have a centralized NACElink account for a nominal fee, you can post to other schools across the country with the convenience of one centralized account.
- Register for the JobZone!
- Instructions and additional information is available.
On-Campus Interviews: Not only can you interview candidates at your office, you can also set up an interview day at two central locations:
- Nebraska Wesleyan University (Lincoln)
- Bellevue University (Omaha)
Candidates from all consortium schools are invited to attend these interviews, regardless of the location. To set up an interview day, register and request your date through the JobZone, or contact Heather Hoops, NCRC Coordinator, at 402.465.2224 or ncrc [at] nebrwesleyan.edu.
Résumé Books: You may request access to the Résumé Book feature of the JobZone to view the résumés of potential candidates for your employment needs. Contact Heather Hoops at 402.465.2224 or ncrc [at] nebrwesleyan.edu to be granted access to Résumé Books.
The eight participating schools are members of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Employers are expected to adhere to the Principles for Professional Conduct for Employment Professionals.
- Third-Party Recruiters are expected to adhere to the Principles for Professional Conduct for Third Party Recruiters.