Nebraska is home to a variety of colleges and universities, nine of which have partnered to provide an online job search tool, the JobZone, to their students. The Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium (NCRC) member schools combine in a partnership to create a larger, more enticing job pool for employers.
Member Schools Include:
|Bellevue University||Concordia University||Doane College|
|Hastings College||Midland University||Nebraska Wesleyan University|
|Peru State College||Union College|
If you are a student/alumni of one of the Consortium schools, you will want to take advantage of the services offered in the JobZone! These services include providing access to job listings, participating in interviews on your campus, referring résumé to employers, and accessing US.jobs, which lists over one million jobs worldwide.
Who should register with the Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium?
- Students seeking a part-time job or service opportunity
- Juniors and Seniors seeking internships
- Seniors seeking full-time employment opportunities
- Alumni seeking employment opportunities
- Search the JobZone for internships, service opportunities, and part-time and full-time jobs from local, regional, and national employers. Use the NACElink Extended Job Search feature to connect you to employers who don't post on the JobZone-expanding your options even more!
- Interview with employers on one of the NCRC school campuses! View scheduling information on the JobZone for companies conducting interviews.
- Have your résumé referred to employers. Sometimes an employer will request to see the résumés of qualified candidates for a particular position or internship they may have available. If you match the criteria an employer is looking for, your résumé is referred automatically to them. You will be notified by e-mail when your résumé is referred so you can follow up with any employer you are interested in.
- Include your résumé in the Opt-In Résumé Book which makes it available to employers.
How do I register?
Registration only takes 30 seconds!
- Go to: https://ncrc-csm.symplicity.com/students
- After registration, you will receive an e-mail requesting that you verify your e-mail address.
- Verify your e-mail address for security purposes.
- A staff member at your school will approve your registration within 48 hours.
Alumni, juniors, and seniors should also consider uploading their résumé so they can apply online for jobs and internships, participate in interviews with employers on campus, and have their résumé referred to employers via résumé referral.
- Downloadable instructions for students and alumni include registration information, instructions for uploading your résumé and transcript, and tips on how to search for jobs and sign up for interviews.
- Map and driving directions to Nebraska Wesleyan University. Interviews take place in the Career Center, located on the lower level of the Story Student Center.
- Map and driving directions to the Lozier Professional Center (Omaha), where interviews also are conducted.
- Ethics document must be signed and returned into your the Career Center office before you will be allowed to participate in on-campus interviews.
Interview Cancellation/ No Show Policy
Cancellation: You must cancel an interview up to two business days before an interview to avoid a penalty.
- Contact the Career Center office to cancel.
- You may be suspended from the program, depending on your reason.
No Show: If you fail to appear for a scheduled interview, your participation in the Nebraska College Recruiting Consortium will be suspended automatically.