Pioneer Hall is a smaller facility that enables students to form close communities. It joins with Johnson Hall via a large basement lounge with small kitchen, pool table, ping pong table, study lounge with couches and TV. Pioneer Hall offers window air conditioning. It is also the closest residence hall to the Story Student Center and dining hall.
- Double rooms.
- Window air conditioning.
- 24-hour quiet study space.
- 24-hour computer facilities.
- Community TV/lounge.
- Large basement lounge with pool table and ping pong table.
- Kitchen facilities–in basement for limited cooking (baking cookies, heating pizza, ice machine).
- Laundry rooms–washers and dryers. Need your own quarters (or laundry card – can be purchased in Story Student Center) and detergent.
- Cable TV outlet ready, can be purchased.
- Wireless Internet.
- Tile flooring (no carpet provided).
- Communal same-sex bathrooms.
- Custodial services are provided for all bathroom facilities, corridors, and floor lounges, as well as any other public places in the building.
Rooms are furnished with the basics including blinds, built-in drawer space and shelving, beds, mattress pads, open-door closet, and a movable student desk and chair. Mattresses are all standard 36" wide and almost all are over 80" in length. May rent loft beds. Not every room has the same type of furniture. Some have very small student desks.
- First year students only
- Coeducational by floor
- No ADA accessible rooms