Heim and White Suites
Heim and White Suites are air-conditioned, suite-style, residential facilities for sophomores and juniors. Each suite typically houses four students. Suites consist of a central living space with a kitchenette that includes a small refrigerator and microwave. Two bedrooms and bathrooms are located off of the living space. On each floor, there's a lounge with a TV, computers and study tables. The first floor lounge also has a pool table and foosball table. The first floor has a small kitchen and a patio provides space for outside lounging.
- Suites with two bedrooms and two baths.
- Central air conditioning.
- No shelving.
- 24-hour quiet study space.
- 24-hour computer facilities.
- Community TV/lounge.
- On each floor is a lounge with a TV, computers, and study tables.
- The kitchenette has a microwave, a small set of cupboards, sink, counters and a 5.0 cubic foot refrigerator.
- Patio for outside lounging.
- Kitchen facilities–on first floor for limited cooking (baking cookies, heating pizza, ice machine).
- Laundry rooms–washers and dryers. Need your own quarters (or laundry card) and detergent.
- Basic cable provided.
- Wireless Internet.
- Carpeting provided.
- Custodial services clean suite bathrooms every other week.
- Custodial services clean corridors, floor lounges, and other public places in the building weekly.
The shared living rooms in the suites are furnished with blinds, a small storage space, a couch, and two bar stools for the kitchenette. The bedrooms are furnished with one desk, a two-position chair, a loft system bed, and two drawer stackable units per student. The beds measure 39" x 80". The desks measure 30" deep, 42" wide, and 30" high and should accommodate most computer hardware. All furniture is movable, but must remain in the suite unit.
- Sophomores and juniors only
- Coeducational by suite
- ADA accessible rooms available
- Students must self-select into same-sex groups of four to be considered.
- Students are selected through a lottery in April.